4th Edition Fillable Character Sheet
- 32 pages long, designed to fit on half the width of a laptop screen in single page mode but organized to work well (and possibly better) in two-page mode
- More fields than you can shake a credstick at
- Auto-calculating fields for dice pools
- Condition monitors that self regulate based on attributes, automatically subtract dice modifiers from other values based on damage, and which are long enough to account for advanced characters
- Individual sections for specialized characters (magicians, adepts, technomancers)
- Expanded cyberware sections for each limb with automatic essence subtraction and condition monitor bonuses
- Spirit and Sprite generators with preset values based on type and an option for custom entities
- Multiple commlink and vehicle fields, also with condition monitors
- A graphical layout and organization which hopefully doesn't make your eyes want to commit suicide
This project has been nearly a year in the making. When I set out to make an auto-calculating PDF for my first SR character, I had no idea how arduous the process would be. Nonwithstanding the organization and re-organization of elements within the document, the code for calulations alone is thousands upon thousands of lines in its entirety. I'm sure even now that I've reached what I would consider a milestone release, I'm sure there still remain additions or adjustments that could serve to make it even more functional.
-- chinagreenelvis, 12.29.2010
Feedback for the project can be left at http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=33839.
10.27.2011 | v.1.05
- Fixed calculation problems with adept power points, active resonance, and technomancer commlink attributes.
1.2.2011 | v.1.04
- Fixed problem with Augmented Initiative calculation
- Fixed problem with Augmented Initiative Passes defaulting to 0
- Removed read-only attribute from spirit and sprite powers fields so that the boxes can be selected and thus scrolled with the hand tool
1.1.2011 | v.1.03
- Fixed condition monitor issue where default was "unconscious"
- Added read-only attribute to Impact Armor
1.1.2011 | v.1.02
- Fixed Fading Resistance calculation, added willpower to the attribute options
- Refined field calculation order
12.29.2010 | v.1.01
- Fixed missing Fading Resistance attribute
12.29.2010 | v.1.0